Acadia Center has added more features to its most popular course packages, giving more value to you and making it easier to plan your immersion course in Maine. The packages for both our combination (private/mini-group) courses and our private courses now include the following features:
- 16 hours per week of English lessons
- weekly individual 30-minute meeting with a teacher to assess your progress and objectives
- 11 hours per week of guided study in the study center
- all books and materials
- 2 afternoon teacher-led excursions per week (Tuesday & Friday) including all admission/activity fees and transportation
- accommodation in a comfortable private room at Acadia Center or in a village home near Acadia Center
- lunch and dinner with teachers at Acadia Center (Monday through Friday)
- breakfast (self-serve) every day
- free high-speed wireless Internet access
- course certificate
- free admission to indoor swimming pool, gym, indoor track, and fitness center
- transportation between Rockland (Maine) or Portland (Maine) airport and Acadia Center on the first and last days of your course
In short, everything you need to raise your English to a higher level and make your stay with us relaxing, comfortable, and fun.
Three new discounts are also now available, and they can all be combined:
Early Registration Discount: Take 5% off the package price when you register and pay the deposit 10 weeks or more in advance of your course starting date.
Alumni Discount: Take 5% discount off the package price if you previously attended an immersion course at Acadia Center.
See our course prices page for complete details. New courses begin every week, so you can start your course on a date that is convenient for you. To get the largest possible discount, plan ahead and book your immersion course now using our online Registration Form. If you have questions, contact us!